Boat trips to Asinara National Park with Cassiopea motorsalier
Cassiopea is a motorsailer measuring 12 metres in length and 3,5 metres in width, that accommodates up to 12 passengers. Completely made by solid wood and teak.
She is a vintage boat, She was designed and handmade built in 1987 with the aim of providing you a pleasant and comfortable stay on board.
In the years she has been refinished with the utmost care and with routine maintenance, we have brought improvements which are typical only for state-of-the-art boats, so this way our guests could feel at ease.
Cassiopea is equipped with:
- Sundeck located at the bow;
- Hot fresh deck shower;
- Awning to provide guests with shade;
- Aft platform with a ladder for easy access to the sea;
- Comfortable dining table with benches for lunch;
- Stereo with external speakers;
Available to our guests:
- Life jackets;
- Snorkelling equipment;
- “batiscoppio” to see the seabed;